A variety of hotels, ranging in price (category A, B and C) and star rating, are available for ILANIT participants who are booking through the online registration system which is accessible from this website. All hotels are located in the center of the city, in close proximity to Eilat Airport, the Conference Venues, restaurants, shopping, beaches and other attractions.
All rates specified are per room, per night, on Bed and Breakfast basis. All rates include services charges.
If you wish to share rooms we kindly ask you to specify so when booking.
Please note; all participants sharing a room should follow the instructions below in order for the booking & payment to come out correctly.
In the booking form, please:
- Fill out the room type (double or triple room)
- Write the name/s of the participant/s you wish to share with in the textbox
- Specify if you want to split the payment with the one/s you share room with
If you specified that you want to split the payment, please note that;
- The initial confirmation will show as if you will be charged for the full amount; however this will be corrected before payment.
- After the correction you will receive a notification with the correct amount; the accommodation fee will be split between you and the participant/s you wrote in the textbox and you will be finally charged according to that.
Check in time is 15.00 and check out 11.00, most hotels offers the guests the option of storing their luggage before checking in or after checking out.
It is recommended to book early in order to secure your preferred housing arrangement.
In the map below you can see the location of all available hotels, and further down specifications for each hotel.
Accommodation & Tourist Services Terms and Conditions
Term of payment
- A 2-night deposit will be charged by Ortra Ltd upon receipt of your booking form.
- The balance will be charged four weeks prior to arrival.
- Payments will be refunded according to the cancellation policy.
- If paying by bank transfer or bank cheque, the entire amount is to be sent in full.
Full payment should be received before the relevant deadline. To facilitate processing, participants must clearly indicate in all remittances their name and reservation number. Online booking and payment by credit card are made on a secure server.
Either of the following means can be used for payment:
- Visa, MasterCard, Diners and American Express will be accepted.
- Please complete your full credit card details on the online booking form.
Please use the following information for your bank transfer, in NIS, made payable to Ortra Ltd. Please clearly state Reservation Number.
Please note: All costs have to be covered by the ordering customer and “free of charge for the receiver account” on all payments.
|Account Name||Ortra Limited|
|Bank Address||Bank Leumi, branch no. 616, 9 Hashlosha ST., Tel Aviv, Israel|
|IBAN||IL68 0106 1600 0000 9510 090|
Please indicate “Free of charge to the receiver account” on your payment.
Bank transfers will not be accepted after January 20th, 2017.
Any payments below 400 NIS will be required to be settled via credit card. Payments from 400 NIS and above can be payments made either by credit card or bank transfer (see further details in the “payment” section below).
Refund will be made if written notification of cancellation is received by Ortra Ltd. as follows:
- Cancellation received within 14 days from the day of reservation – Full refund (with deduction of 100 NIS handling fee).
- Cancellation received before January 20th 2017 – Full refund with deduction of NIS 100 handling fee
- Cancellation received from January 21st 2017 – 50% refund
- Cancellation received from from February 7th 2017 – No refund